Followers

Thursday 25 August 2011

Jakarta - Bandung : Pt 10 Factory Outlets, Dago & Riau Street

Most interesting shopping place in Bandung is the factory outlets. First we went to Dago Street (Jalan Dogo). Here, loads of outlets waiting people to spend their money. I spent mostly of my cash here, but don’t worry they accept major credit cards.
  

Next is Riau Street. First we had lunch as we skipped lunch at Street of Dago. We skipped..? Nah..the time given was too short.

Jalan Riau

Mee Kocok.
2 Words. Sedap banget!!. Fresh and bouncy meatballs get the top billing. Love it. Where can I get this in KL..?
Nasi Ayam Penyet. ( I think so). Not to my liking, moreover the sambal was erm damn hot!
Otak-otak. The texture exactly to otak-otak kempas that we have in Malaysia. It tasted quite similar to fish balls.

Another view of Jalan Riau


 At first I really thought he was a real human being. Good proportion, old man.
For Men, and Terminal Tas.


Heritage
I can’t manage to step in each and every outlet. I was too tired, maybe I’m fat. I will suggest those who plan to come here, visit factory outlets (both Jalan Dago and Jalan Riau) at first place, then move to another place. You will need a lot of energy here walk here and there during sunny day.

..IM BROKE HERE..



No comments:

Post a Comment