Followers

Thursday 5 January 2012

Happy New Year 2012 and Big News

Hello friends, and Happy New Year..I'm sorry for long hiatus, but I'm still alive, and kicking (and gained weight) :). I got married, yes yes you heard me. The reason why I left my blog so so long. 
My husband and I
Well, I got a BIG New Year in 2011, especially in relationship. We were tied legally a day after my birthday, 17th Dec (my birthday 16th Dec. ). Enjoy some of the photos taken from (dope) photographer. 
Solemnization
Me and my girl. Make up by myself (make up artist mak andam kampung came late WTF)
With friendly and talented MUA Nuex Rosli. Aww damn it double chin!
This is me pretty :). I just love he did my brow
Lashes from Ardell





 Photographer by TAGTEAMPHOTOGRAPHY & Izwan Ibrahim
KL Make up by Nuex Rosli or twit him www.twitter.com/NuexRosli. See more pic taken from his lense. Klik here
Pelamin from Wedding Galore

Read and more pics on cousin's blog Part 1 and Part 2


To all the regular visitors (is there any..?), Happy New Year. Let's hope 2012 is a good year for all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment