Followers

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Looks : Using DiorShow Iconic

This is me wearing Diorshow Iconic.


My lashes - they are lifted, defined, long and curler.
Before mascara applied - nothing extraordinary with my lashes I have typical asian lashes - medium length. I had neither primer applied beforehand nor lash curler. 
Loves:
- Diorshow Iconic is the best lengthening mascara I've ever tried and it does a great job at lifting your lashes.
- It doesn't smudge or flake on me
- Easy to apply at inner corner of the eyes. 
My eyes seems 'welcome' everyone to look at - individually defined, separated and immediately long.
- It doesn't leave any fallout on my lids.
 Great for contacts wearer. I wear contacts but amazingly I have no irritating, itching or discomfort with this mascara.

Loathes:
- This isn’t cheap.


Product: Diorshow Iconic Mascara in Noir
Made: France
Price: High side. RM105
Product Vote: 4.5/5
Repurchase: :) Yes
** Psstt..I sell this amazing mascara at half price, they are all new and original. 100% guaranteed :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment